Dear Clients and Friends,
In light of Hurricane Irma’s impending landfall, we urge you to take all necessary measures to ensure your safety and the safety of your loved ones. It cannot be overstated that Hurricane Irma is potentially very dangerous and can impact not only residents of Florida but residents of the entire Southeast Corridor.
Please heed the warnings and instructions provided by state and local government officials to minimize your risk. We are thinking of you and wish you and your family safety in the days ahead.
Your friends and colleagues at Becker & Poliakoff
Below are some helpful links. Consider printing this material.
- Ready (actions to take when under a hurricane watch – Department of Homeland Security)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (federal disaster response and recovery information)
- Florida Division of Emergency Management (the latest emergency information)
- Filing and Settling Insurance Claims after a Disaster (Insurance Information Institute)
- Red Cross Emergency App (instant access to emergency alerts and life-saving information)
- Hurricane Preparedness and Recovery Guide (Becker & Poliakoff’s complete preparedness and recovery resource for community associations)
P.S. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @BPHurricane for the latest news and events from our Disaster Recovery Group.
The Becker & Poliakoff Client CARE Center is available for client questions and requests at your convenience. Contact us toll free at 1-844-CAREBP1 (227-3271) or via email at CARE@beckerlawyers.com. You can also access information by visiting our Client Care Center page.HurricaneImportant LinksIrmaPreparedness