Free Educational Forum
The Community Association Law Practice Group of Becker & Poliakoff is pleased to announce that the Firm will be holding its Annual Community Association Leadership Conferences beginning on January 16, 2009. Becker & Poliakoff is well-known for its pioneering role in the creation of the law pertaining to the operation of common ownership housing in Florida. Our attorneys are recognized as individual leaders in the field through published works, public service, legislative activities and industry group leadership positions. Join us to get the latest information on current topics impacting you and your community. Register today for this FREE conference at www.becker-poliakoff.com/events/ca/ for the event nearest you.
What you will Learn
How to implement important statutory changes enacted during the 2008 Legislative Session including:
- Board member rights and responsibilities;
- Licensure of management companies;
- Insurance and reconstruction-aftercasualty provisions;
- NEW provisions affecting elections and annual meetings;
- NEW collection and foreclosure procedures;
- NEW inspection requirements;
- NEW requirements on votes to waive reserves and financial statements.
Click here to download the PDF information packet.Board Member RightsCommunity AssociationConferencesFree Educational ForumLegislative SessionSeminar
Michael BurrisNovember 26, 2009
Will there be a conference in 2010?